Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's Quilt Magic!



I'm getting a little ahead of myself by showing 4338 It's Quilt Magic by Tammy Kelly, since it's not officially available until August, but I love the photography on this one so I thought I'd go ahead and post it. This is a great book for anyone who'd like to design a quilt using triangle-squares. Tammy tells you how to decide what size to cut the square that you use to make the size triangle that you need. This is also great if you'd like to make your blocks a different size than the instructions say, so if you like a little "artistic freedom", check out It's Quilt Magic. Also, if you just like to buy the books with pretty pictures (because I'm certain that's what most of my collection is since most of those projects will never see the light of day at my house), pick up this book. When I can work out my technical difficulties (yes, again, I've decided to blame it on Blogger), I'll post some more photos. The Leisure Arts photographers and stylists are doing some gooooood things right now!

To find out more about Tammy Kelly and her designs, you can go to www.ourcommonthreads.com.

Back cover:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, signing 150 copies of It's Quilt Magic at Quilt Market in Houston was amazing! I met shop owners from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Germany and Austraila. It was a really fun experience. Thank you, Cheryl and Leisure Arts! Tammy Kelly