Friday, July 27, 2007

Does this work?



OK, so yesterday I saw 2 very different doggy ad things. The first one was for 1-800-PET-MEDS and it was a banner ad on another site. I'm sure I get these because I'm a marked woman, marked as a dog person. Still, this one totally creeped my stuff out. The dog's eyes follow the Milkbone. I've seen that a zillion times in real life, but this poor dog's disappear if that bone moves a certain way. Creepy. And the properly functioning one isn't much better.

Then I got another e-mail from Petcentric.com from a co-worker who is owned by a beagle. And this is a clever way to add e-mail addresses to you list. You might not expose your friends for some things, but a cute e-mail with a dog you can dress up? That's gotta work! I had already actually stumbled across Petcentric...a clever site by Purina. If you are doggy person or just appreciate dog humor, go there and check it out.

No comments: