Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More quilts this year...






I seem to have taken more photos of quilts this year. It's really surprising too because I also managed to spend alarming amounts of money in minuscule amounts of time. I visited the quilts first. Maybe that's the key...see what other people manage to finish, become convinced of my quilting potential, abuse my credit card in the pursuit of greatness. Really, I spent more time goofing off than shopping this year, but it didn't seem to have much impact on my total haul. Of course, Hancock's of Paducah helped me there. I do not know why I forgot to get a picture of the frenzy that is the back room. I think I was frightened by the jungle sounds and flying fabric. Next year, I'll do my best to keep my wits about me to get a photo of the activity around the flat fold tables. Really, you have to see it to believe it.

No comments: