Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Road trip...

100_0819This could also have been called "What people who don't craft do in their spare time." I just got back from a road trip with the singles group at my church. This is a photo of Battleship in progress on the church bus.

They don't craft...don't knit or crochet or sew or paint or do any sort of thing with a needle and thread.

It's hard for me to understand.

Instead, they play games. It was a great weekend, but I didn't get much knitting done. I did play several new card games, embarassed myself with my odd shuffling method, dominated at Scrabble, and participated in a variety of low-key water activities on the lake.

Still, I'm glad that they didn't search my bag. They would have been amazed at the amount of yarn I had lugged along. You know, just in case...

No comments: