Friday, November 20, 2009

No New Moon tonight. But soon...


“You really, honestly don’t mind that I morph into a giant dog?” Jacob Black

I am certain of two things.
1. I won't be going to see the newest, hottest movie and so when people talk about it before I have seen it, I will feel angst. But that really goes along with the movie theme anyway.
2. I need to get a life. Sorry, I got nothing to post. Putting up a Twilight post is just about as easy as it gets, you know?

And I've never been able to determine which camp I fall into: Team Jacob or Team Edward.
Stinky giant dog  or no, at least Jacob is a wolf kind of werewolf. Maybe I'm on Team Jacob. But the Cullens have a great house and drive those fancy cars...it's a very difficult decision.

If you go see New Moon, be sure to torment me with the knowledge that you have done something that I have not. Just like Bella, I will angst.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Seen it ~ Love it!!!!!