Wednesday, November 18, 2009

They call it junk mail for a reason




I almost missed today, but then, after I managed to fight my way home after a day...a day, I found this treasure in my mailbox. SO many questions come to mind
1. What's a whonk?
2. Does it really rhyme with donk?
3. Does anybody ever really use whonk or badonkadonk in conversation?
4. Why would they do that?
5. Should they be allowed to do that?
6. Does this mail look like a good idea to you? (Paid to have it designed, printed and mailed...to me, after I'd already visited them to have my bumper fixed up.)
7. Does entrusting my car to this place say something about my judgement? Or State Farm's?

Maybe it should have said "Got a little junk in your trunk?"

It made me happy. And also, I will remember it...so maybe it's working!

UPDATE: And yes, I am very familiar with the song. It's on my iPod, but that doesn't mean I want to sing to myself continuously "ooh-wee, shut my mouth, slap your grandma" and that's what I've been doing since I saw this card. ("Honey you can't blame her for what her mama gave her..." I can do other parts too, but not in the right order.)

No comments: