Monday, January 11, 2010

What a relief..


It took me most of the weekend but I managed to watch Season 5 of Lost. I know you were worried that I wouldn't make it in time because the final season is looming. And honestly, as much trouble as you have following the story even when you've seen every episode, most of them back to back in my case, you can't just jump into the final season...it could cause nose bleeds and memory loss.

If you'd like a refresher course before the season starts, I'd suggest abc.com. There are enhanced full episodes there that include pop-up facts that help you connect the dots.

And even with all that help, I still have no idea what's going on. I don't care for that. Oh, and also...if this turns out to be a dream, a myth, an island of dead people or some such thing, I plan to complain loudly to everyone who got me into this mess. I'm sure it was mostly me, but there are others.

Highlight of the season: Miles and his story. And I was glad to Jin float up. The rest of it? Too much 70s and bad hairpieces for me. That's harder to fast forward through than running through the jungle.

The other thing I did: Under the Dome. I'm still doing that one. From the size of the book, I'll be reading for the rest of my life or at least the rest of the week. I'll register my complaints about it at a later date.

Things I did not do: laundry, dishes, cook much, or other nonessential items.

No comments: