Monday, April 26, 2010

Pouting

This was supposed to be a post about all the wonders of the show in Paducah. We were going to leave on Friday and come back on Sunday and in between, I was going to spend money I don't have on things I don't need just because it's fun. I cleaned my house and everything. I took off work to finish up some things to go and I cleaned my house. And then the weather ruined the plans.

But, I was sort of glad we didn't go when laid-back Darcy woke me up Saturday morning just in time for the torrential downpours, lightning, etc. I'm sure we would have had no trouble making it to Paducah but then Darcy would have had no one to talk to about the weather. And I would have worried about that from the time the garage door shut until I made it home again. So, even though the weather was beautiful eventually and we totally could have stuck with Plan A, I did get a lot done this weekend. I just have no new fabric to show for it. And I cleaned my house. That makes me pout, too.

No comments: