Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You're going to want this book.

Seriously, I know I think you want them all, but there is no way you don't want this book. I haven't even seen the photography yet but there's going to be no way that it won't be awesome. I have seen a lot of quilts. I have loved many. These have been outside my office for more than a week and I still say "wow" when I walk by them.

But it takes a long time to cook a beautiful quilt book. So I have only the sneakiest of peeks right now.  (And I just apologize in advance. I meant to bring my big girl camera this morning to get good pictures but I forgot it so I have only the iPhone but that's okay because to make this even more tormenting than normal I've messed with the photos. I can be like that.)

 I changed this one to black and white....what color do you think it really is? Hmmmm?

2 comments:

Regina said...

Oh I love that!!!! It looks like it is going to fly right off my screen - someone has a LOT of talent and vision to create that beauty!!! Will be interesting to see what scale it is - looks large but you can be sneaky!!!

JustCindy said...

The quilting is awesome! I think the quilt is purple. I can't wait to hear more about this book. My knook arrived yesterday. Thank you.