Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Party in Paducah (Quilts2)...





Here are the big winners at Paducah. You can go to the AQS site to see better pictures of the front of the quilts, but the backs are the most interesting part. And...I think that both of these were by the same quilter!
The backs are shown, too. Check out the back of the second quilt, covered in $6,000 of Swarovski crystals. On the BACK of the quilt! Crystals were big, saw them on several quilts, but they may have all been by the same quilter...hmmm, wonder if her name was Swarovski?

If you'd like to see any of my wonderful shots bigger, click on the small one and it opens in a new window.

Note to self (again): Turn OFF the date stamp. It's really annoying.

1 comment:

Hepzibah The Watchman said...

Wow! The quilts are beautiful. I especially like the one with the brilliant blue background. Me? I replace my buttons with safety pins. Great blog an thank you for sharing.