Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Blogger's Block

So, I guess I've run out of anything semi-interesting to say/write or I've just got blogger's block. I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice no new posts...approximately 4 days. I'm planning to do a super-duper posting on the newest LA leaflet, It's Your Turn!, but I'm having trouble getting the photos...maybe tomorrow. Also, I have a charming video of Darcy, so stay tuned. First, finish off Finance tonight, then I have BIG plans for my week off next week. If you have any topics for discussion, things you'd just love to have my opinion on, send 'em! I ALWAYS have an opinion.

Here's a quiz...just to keep your interest. What's your style? I'm trendy. Hi, I'm Trendy. If you are one of my 'cool' friends, please stop by. I'm having a hard time picking you out of my crowd.







Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK]
You are Trendy...
You're a trendsetter.. well more of a trend follower. You have a few 'cool' friends who don't mind you hanging around for a laugh. It won't be long before you're climbing the ladder to cool status. Keep up the good work!!
Cool quizzes at Go-Quiz.com

No comments: