Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally...quiz results I believe!

AND I'M SUCH A NERD! I liked this test because I'm a total Pride & Prejudice/Colin Firth freak. Finally, a quiz I can really get behind! If you're not an Austen fan, I'm sorry. This will mean nothing to you, but since I can quote the A&E version of Pride & Prejudice wihout prompting, I was glad to finally get an answer I was looking for!


You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet

75%

Elinor Dashwood

66%

Jane Bennet

56%

Emma Woodhouse

50%

Marianne Dashwood

50%

Charlotte Lucas

44%

Lady Catherine

31%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: