Friday, June 30, 2006

Uh-oh! I think I found a bad place...



Dogster web site (For the Love of Dog)
Dogster For The Love of Dog Blog


IF you are a fan of "The Dog", my dog, your dog, dogs on commercials, basically, a "dog person", you NEED to go to Dogster. It's frighteningly cute (or maybe just plain frightening, I'm not 100% sure) for all those who have gone around the bend for their dogs. You can meet me there...you know, around the bend. Each dog has her own page with DIARY ENTRIES! (Yes, I wrote one for Darcy. I already said I'm around the bend! It is GOOD to know that I'm not alone around the bend, though). I don't know much about it yet, just joined yesterday, but already Darcy has 3 pals. Of course, she is beautiful and should have many fans. They are equal opportunity as well and have another site called Catster.

Darcy's Dogster Page

No comments: