Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Serenity Now!


OK, I know that most of my friends won't recognize anything that I picked up off of Seinfeld, but other visitors might understand and enjoy. For my friends, George is supposed to say this to lower his blood pressure. I don't think it worked for him, either. I needed a blog post, and I'm feeling a little like I can't breathe today...so instead of thinking about tests, cancer, first jobs, second jobs, Bible studies, dangsalads (edited for the blog) or the other million things I'm NOT doing well right now, I'm going to distract myself with thoughts of calming beaches, fantastic vacations, and maybe a new convertible (thanks to my brother for that one). Escapism at its best. IF you need a little "I'll-just-think-about-that-later" escape, enjoy my pictures! Tell me what you daydream about to get away. I'm on a dang diet or I'd add pizza and chocolate chip cookies.

Pacific beaches....


Irish scenery....


The wind blowing through my hair....

No comments: