Wednesday, October 25, 2006

O.o.O-Headed to Houston!


One last post before I'm "Out Of Office" on my way to Quilt Market! Had a great, great, great conversation with Joan Hawley from Lazy Girl Designs. She's started up her own blog (in addition to a nice site, yahoo groups, and other things...can she really be a Lazy Girl after all?). Here's the link. She's posted some models made from the instructions out of Bold Bags but using more fabric. I'm in serious like with the bucket bag.





Exciting things I get to do:
1. Meet Joan at Schoolhouse on Friday afternoon.
2. Tape a quiltmercial for our Exclusively You product.
3. Hang out with Pat Sloan on Saturday morning while she tapes a quiltmercial for us.
4. See Pat's new fabric...live and in person.
5. Meet Tammy Kelly and shop owners at her book signing.
6. Stop in and say "Howdy" to our other designers that I know will be exhibiting-Tammy Tadd, Me and My Sister, Miss Rosie.
7. Meet with some other Very Important Peeps. Hope to make new friends along the way.
8. I'm also setting my hopes on a slice of cheesecake at some point in the weekend. I don't know why. I just want one.

I'll try to post while I'm there... since I don't have to use my feet to do it, I should be able to put up something now and again. If not, there's always next week!

No comments: