Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Releases

The new releases have been posted at leisurearts.com, but I thought I'd just post a little info here. I've been so excited about these that I've posted early, but...wouldn't you be excited too?




Crazy for Baby
Item Number: 4161
Retail Price: $10.95
ISBN: 1601400772
40 pages
How cute, cute, cute is this? These are by the fun ladies at Me & My Sister Designs, Barb and Mary. They really are fun! The previous (looong) post is here!






Debbie Mumm's New Expressions
Item Number: 4048
Retail Price: $19.95
ISBN: 1574866109
96 pages
This is one I haven't shown yet, but it is a new look for Debbie Mumm. We had models up from this in the booth in Houston. The projects and rooms seem sophisticated and very now, but not too difficult to do. I'm looking forward to seeing the book. This is what Debbie's site says about it:
New Expressions is tailor-made for quilters looking to take their art in bold new directions, inspiring them to express their creative flair in exciting new ways. Projects for quick, casual quilts and home decor essentials give hand-made a modern edge and brighten homes with contemporary desings.


Exclusively You: Bold Bags
Item Number: 4153
Retail Price: $8.95
ISBN: 1601403240
32 pages
So, this is the one from my new buddy Joan the Lazy Girl, blogger extraordinaire. Check out her Lazy Girlblog for more photos, project information, and updates on what she's up to now!

No comments: