Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Unexpected gifts

I'm making this second post to keep up with my theme for the week. Loosely tied together, I think my theme has to do with the true meaning of Christmas. Yesterday was a good day where I feel like I got some unexpected gifts (72 degrees on December 12, enjoying myself at taping the webcast, spending time with my friends all day). Aren't those really the best kind, too?

John 3:16 - the Gift and the Giver
16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.


P.S. I'm taking all these Bible quotes from the NIV and using www.biblegateway.com. It's a great place for a quick search.

No comments: