Thursday, January 25, 2007

Going back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali


OK, so I'm probably the only one reading this that understands that heading's from an L.L. Cool J song from a long time ago. In my defense, I don't really understand the rest of the words. Anyway, I'm just posting to say that I'm on my way the CHA winter tradeshow in Anaheim, California. Highs in Anaheim: 70's. In Little Rock: 40's. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Check back on Wednesday, and I'm sure you'll find out about...
1. Martha Stewart as the key note speaker.
2. Some other birthday hoo-ha that I will thoroughly enjoy, I hope.
3. Assorted shopping and theme park excursions.
4. The Lion Brand fashion show.
5. General impressions of the industry's largest tradeshow.
6. Pictures of it all.

Stay tuned. I'll try to post while I'm there, but if not, there will be monster posts beginning on Wednesday.

No comments: