Sunday, May 13, 2007

Waterford



In the effort to get out of Ireland (for all of you who thought this might actually show some new product instead of just a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the shots I've taken on a trip), I'm going to move this right along. Ireland may pop back up at some point (when I run out of other things to say), but life at LA is just passing me by while I remember the good old days.

Here are a couple of pictures I took at Waterford when we stopped in to see how the crystal stuff is made. I was so interested in the whole thing that I just knew I needed some to take home with me. Then I priced it. And I decided it needed to be a very small piece. I did buy a very small vase in Dublin while we were shopping, but it remains carefully wrapped at home.

No comments: