Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good to have goals


Anybody (other than Mary) know where this quote comes from? The picture's a hint (or answer, depending on which picture you're looking at).
"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?".

So the first part came to mind today because I re-joined our biggest loser group here at work. Both Darcy dog and I had to get on scales today. It was a difficult day. I'm not sure she understands that weighing 73 pounds means we ought to have few less Milkbones. Considering my supreme weight in the group, the second part of the quote should also apply to me and I should win zillions of dollars in this group. But I probably won't. So my goals are to either lose 122 pounds in 12 weeks or gain 25...either way I'll be breaking a personal record.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you have remote club members!!! I hear you and I am right there with you... god I love my milk bones...