Friday, September 21, 2007

Finally Friday

Better late than never, right? I know this isn't up to the caliber of my usual posts. My work keeps getting in the way. And now my brain is tired. And overly cupcaked (had a baby shower, did manage to give the sweater away, did NOT manage to get a picture of it, wouldn't want to see it anyway because I probably had pink cupcake icing smeared on my face. I HEART pink cupcakes.) So in a last ditch effort to keep my posting streak alive...Here (shuffling motion). Take this from me. Thank you.


“Joey: You can't have Thanksgiving without turkey. That's like Fourth of July without apple pie, or Friday with no two pizzas.”

1 comment:

Mary Lou Weidman said...

I adore dogs that smile and have those smiling eyes. Thank you for posting the photo of a wonderful happy dog! It made my day.
Mary Lou Weidman