Sunday, November 04, 2007

The "Before" Picture



Look how pretty the booth was to start with. And it pretty much stayed that pretty. We worked hard to keep it all stocked up, even with show specials. You just would never ever see it empty of people again. I'm serious. Always with the crowds!

And I'm going to tell you the big difference between trade shows and consumer shows...the excitement! These were excited shoppers and I had the best time talking with them. They like Leisure Arts. They really, really do. And that's so good to hear. And did I mention that quilters are good people? Not a one told me to shut it when I started my "Would you like to sign up for our basket give-away? It's $250 worth of great product from our Leisure Boutique site. We'll be giving away 4 and the best part is that we'll be shipping them from Little Rock to your house so you don't even have to carry them home! And our show specials today are..." Over and over. Sometimes to the same unlucky person. I was really tired by the end of the day.

No comments: