Monday, December 10, 2007

I Want

So I don't really have trouble spending money on less-than-useful things, especially as they relate to yarn or fabric or whatever the newest all-consuming passion is. I really don't. I can decide that I NEED to buy a set of interchangeable needles after I've been knitting all of 3 months. I can decide that I NEED that stack of fat quarters...to add to my stacks of fat quarters. I can do it all by myself. I don't need any help.

But I have help. And the worst part is that it came AFTER I made my list for Santa.
So Mary sends me this link to the awful place that will never be visited again if I can help (really, they have very cool needles and the knitting bags are C-U-T-E. I can never come back.) They're glass knitting needles. How pretty! If you would like to go there to see what's what (I would NOT go there if I were you. This stuff is nice.), the site is www.dreamweaveryarns.com.

No comments: