Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Things are looking up.

Yesterday on the way home, I found the check. In the place that I put it, not in the second place that I thought I had moved it to. So right now, I can't think of anything that's lost....I can account for my cell phone, my debit card, my car keys...so it will be fun to discover what's lost whenever it comes up because it will be something new and different.

Why the clothes pile? My challenge this morning was completely different. I wanted to wear pants. I tried on 3 pairs. None of them fit. I am wearing a skirt today. A stretchy skirt. But I am not sitting under my desk today. Yet. Still, too-tight pants are a little easier to shrug off. There are more pants in the world. And I know where they are kept. And I am not yet responsible for keeping up with them so they will still be in those places. And someday I will fit in those 3 pairs of pants again. If I can find them.

No comments: