Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Knit Cute



Inanimate object + embroidered eyes = Cute. Right?
I was talking with Mary who was telling me something about the Martha show that had knitters on it. I was paying closer attention than usual because of the knit connection. Mary's a Martha-phile. Me, not so much into Martha. Different strokes and all that...So, the knit connection and Mary mentions a bathtub with bubbles that have embroidered eyes. I have a hard time imagining what that might be. Luckily, it's not hard to find such a thing on the interwebs. You can find everything there. So I search "craft bathtub bubbles etsy"...basically the words that I can remember from the discussion, and it pops right up.

Here's the site:
http://mochimochiland.com/
(Please paste and copy. I'll come back with the proper code later to make it a link. I promise.)

She has a blog with the video of her time on Martha's show (if that's your kinda thing).
And here patterns are for sale as well. She's...quirky. I like quirky. "Tubby" and "Ninjabun" are just 2 of the unusual characters there.

No comments: