Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blogging choices

I don't know if you can call it "writer's block" if it's only a blog. Maybe you should just call it "lack of anything interesting to say" but with a blog, you still kinda need to say something. Today my choices were:
1. Another "I don't like this movie" review of "88 Minutes" but I didn't really want to spend any more time on that movie. I did get to see it this weekend and the only thing positive to say is that I was out of the house, with people, even male-types. But I totally needed some knitting.
2. Earth day...a day late. I blame it on DVR. I don't watch things on time so my reminders come a little late. Anyway, since there's so much interest in going green, "Crafting a Green World" seems like a great idea. Why not use what we love to make an impact? Cllick here to find out more about green crafting.

And let's just all cross our fingers that inspiration strikes tomorrow.

No comments: