Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I don't know if this counts...

So mere minutes after posting my late Earth Day post, I had another idea. I was having a conversation with my American Idol/Hell's Kitchen friend (the one person I know who actually watches these so that we can cuss and discuss current events).

We were talking about the Andrew Lloyd Webber night on American Idol, and I was firmly praising my word nerd, David Cook. And I said he could move in with me if he wanted to. I'm just fine with a little dorky. Then she reminded me of all the other American Idols I've loved before...Bo, Taylor, Michael Johns. As I live alone, there's probably room for all of them so I am unbothered by the idea of welcoming them all. I'll have the rockin'-est house on the block. As we hit on Hell's Kitchen, I mentioned again how much I Heart Chef Gordon and that he could move in too. And then it got a little weird.

I think I'm going to need a bigger house.

She thought it would make a blog post. Maybe.

No comments: