Monday, May 26, 2008

Prince Caspian

One of the highlights of the weekend was making it out to the movie theater to see Prince Caspian. When we had the book club here at work, I read all the Chronicles of Narnia. As I recall, this story was one of my favorites. And I really enjoyed the movie. Here's a
link
to a Narnia character quiz for fun. When I took the quiz, I was Prince Rilian. Again.
I decided that I preferred to be High King Peter instead.

Now I have to track down my huge book with the collection of all the Narnia stories to re-read Prince Caspian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the makers of Prince Caspian kept to the original story surprisingly well, all thinks considered... i heard they were going to make it into a silly pure-action flick, but thankfully this was not the case