Monday, June 30, 2008

A hat, a Crochet Hat!



Last week it became crystal clear to me that my crochet skills are seriously lacking. But in the course of last week's crochet online class struggle, I apparently expanded my skills.

I crocheted without supervision this weekend. And managed to make a hat. And a flower! I know! I couldn't believe it myself.

I waited until Saturday night about 9:00 because all my bright/really bad ideas come around that time. I went online looking for an easy pattern (because I don't have anything but kid's patterns from Leisure Arts and we've heard that Arkansas Children's needs bigger hats so I was aiming for teen/adult. I need to get some more Leisure Arts crochet books since it looks like I'm acutally getting this. A little). Found one from Crochet Today magazine. And I made a hat. And a flower!

No comments: