Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Power of 80s Music


Just a quick post as I'm late and on my way to the next crisis/meeting. AOL today has a list of the 10 records that you must listen to before you die. Here's a link to the list:
http://shopping.aol.com/articles/2008/09/19/10-albums-to-listen-to-before-you-die/
(Sorry, I'm on a mac and the link-y things don't work. Just paste and copy if you're interested. I might come back to fix it. I might not. So there.)
And I'd like to point out...U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Public Enemy, and Prince...all 80s, all on the list, fully 50% of the list.

I believe I am in good shape here. I listened to half of the list the first time around. And committed them to memory. I'm almost sure that I can sing several songs from Purple Rain and Thriller word for word. I'm not proud of it. It's just a fact.

No comments: