Friday, October 10, 2008

Free Pet Projects



So, yes, the theme is "Leisure Arts web sites" this week. Today we have FreePetProjects.com. I thought it would be good to feature this today as they are running a contest now for the best pet costumes. Darcy doesn't do costumes. Or she doesn't do them long enough for me to put her in them, grab the picture, and take it. And I'm not eligible to win anyway, so you probably won't see any Darcy witches or wizards. This demon-dog is my favorite so far. Even if you don't want to enter the contest, you can go there to see all the entries. And while you're there, look around. The site has great projects, pet products and articles, and cute photo galleries.

Oh, and I'll be back at my desk on Monday so expect to see some vacation photos and stories then!

No comments: