Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Possibility


You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I'm older and wiser and I think I'd make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility.

Stevie Nicks

So I was really looking for a quote that said something about knowing who your friends were because you have the same taste in men or something like that. I couldn't find it. I'm sure it exists.
So the photo is for MJ and Mary who've identified themselves as fans of Marshal Marshall Mann. And really, who wouldn't be? Snarky smart guy with a gun and a badge...I hope he just never...you know...like, becomes real or anything because MJ and I might really have trouble keeping our cool (cools?). And if you aren't watching this show (In Plain Sight), you should prob'ly try to find some old shows to watch.

And, I've mentioned this one before, but the other season finale that I'm still absorbing is Burn Notice. It's taken a while to really get all the exciting goodness of Paul Blackthorne as a totally unexpected and really, really bad guy. I think I'd rather meet him as Harry than O'Neil, but the accent is pretty nice. (And technically, this might be one actor who I'd like better as himself...visit his site to find out more...world-traveling artist and accent all together) I had to watch it again to get some more.
Snarky men, gunplay, explosions...all that I really needed was a good car chase for a complete experience.


Thank goodness for summer seasons.

1 comment:

Barb said...

It broke my heart to watch Marshall cry the other night! Love both In Plain Sight and Burn Notice.