Monday, September 28, 2009

Lucky Day?

So if you happen to be from a state that already enjoys(?) a lottery (and that would be most of you since Arkansas is the 43rd on the list to add a lottery), you may yawn. But, if you're from this 43rd state, it's lottery time...at least, the scratch off ticket kind. If you already have a ticket or, even better, you've already won fabulous cash prizes, tell me all about it.

I suspect this will fall in line with my door prize luck, which is to say...I will have none. I also never win any of those stuck-to-your-Coke-cup-scratch-and-win prizes. I believe my highest payoff has been a hashbrown. I haven't decided whether I'm playing the lottery or not, but as my daddy used to say, "You can't win if you don't play." Also, he said "You pays your money, you takes your chances" and "Don't bet more than you can stand to lose." On the whole "afford to lose" idea...those tickets better be cheap!

No comments: