Monday, September 21, 2009

Sometimes I just can't commit

Saturday, after a tour of most of the libraries in a 20 mile radius of my house, I decided to do some shop-looking. I ended up at the brand spanking new DSW shoe store. The only other experience I have with DSW is at the Mall of America and there I bought enough shoes to have a difficult time packing them in my suitcase to get home. Saturday, nothing. There was a distinct lack of my size in everything I loved. Of course, there were so many people in the store that you couldn't stir them with a stick.

But I had to buy something. And just across the street in that center is Just Dogs, the gourmet dog place where they have a glass case filled with special baked treats just for man's best friends. And there are people with dogs. I had to buy something. Of course I did. These are bacon biscuits for Darcy. I can't tell that she loves them any more than Milkbones but...I thought they were pretty cute. Still, it's a good thing I won't be shopping around there much because it could turn into a very expensive habit.

No comments: