Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quilt Market 2009: Schoolhouse style





I guess I decided to go for the celebrity fabric designers in my picking and choosing at Schoolhouse this year. It's been a while since I've entered the fray at Schoolhouse and now I remember why. It's the crowds. And the not being able to pick with so many choices, but mainly the crowds. And maybe the sitting a little bit, but mostly the crowds. Still, it was fun this year. And the very first classroom I walked into held Tamara from Crochet Soiree too. We kept bobbing in and out of the same rooms, but it was good to talk to her. So I went to see Anna Maria Horner, Heather Bailey, Amy Butler, MaryJane Butters, and my own favorite fabric celebrity Pat Sloan. I had a great time! And now I need to go and buy some fabric. I've played right into the hands of the sponsors. I'm good at that!


(Sorry the pictures are so small. I left my camera and my umbrella at home, so I had to make do with my iPhone and no umbrella. They don't make an app for that yet.)

No comments: