Wednesday, October 21, 2009

World's slowest stitcher


I've lost track of how long it has taken me to finish this small design from Little House Needleworks but I picked up the white while I was at the lake. I had already worked out the green in the border...previously, much longer ago, somewhere in the sands of time.

It's one of four seasonal designs. Now I have completed two of them. Oh, how long shall this take before it is complete? Years. That's my guess.

While I was wading through the messy conglomeration of all my stashes this weekend, I determined that I need no more hobbies. Knitting, sewing, and cross stitch should be enough. Forever. Somebody stop me if I look like I'm about to get into something else, OK?

And the whole time I was working on this, I really wanted to make it say "Blessed are the sheep." I don't know why. Probably the cute wittle sheep has something to do with it. I guess it's not too late. I still have years before this is framed or finished somehow. I could still make the change.

No comments: