Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Saturday efforts


Did you know that it's possible to have two friends with the same birthday? And they're not even twins! But Laura and Lisa sort of sound like twins, don't they? Anyway, these are the latest in my handmade birthday totes. Since supplies are running low, the design has changed a little here and there, but I think I have it in me to pull off one more.

Other updates:
The tree, such as it is, is up and decorated and I have determined that it is good enough.
The car, such as it is, is still in custody but now has a new water pump. Apparently, broken water pumps can cause your coolant to puddle. Good to know. And now everything is going to be hunky dory. I have my doubts. This relationship may be all over but the signing of papers.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

The totes are awesome! and so are you!!! How you do it all is astonishing to me. Maybe that's why Darcy runs in her sleep...to try to keep up with you. Thanks, Cheryl!!!