Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Movietime


I really need for a.) better television to come on or b.) someone to loan me the fifth season of Lost. I've rented some bad movies to get this third piece added to my current cross stitch project. They are, in no order because none of them were really all that memorable:

1. Julie and Julia
2. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian.
3. My Life in Ruins
4. The Hangover
5. Duplicity
6. Transformers: Rise of the Fallen

And there's one more that I can't even remember well enough to include on the list. How sad is that? It would have been action-y...but I have no idea what it is. I enjoyed Night at the Museum, maybe not as much as the first one, but it was still pretty good. I'm either too young or too...opposed to cooking to love Julie and Julia. I think I would have preferred a movie about Julia only. If you laughed at the commercials of The Hangover, don't rent the movie. Every laugh was in the commercials. If you didn't laugh at the tiger in the bathroom, definitely don't rent this as that was a highlight.
My Life in Ruins...I wanted My Big Fat Greek Wedding again. No such luck. Duplicity was a little hard to follow and lacked action or pacing or something...I just wanted it to end. Transformers...I liked it more than I thought I would. Megan Fox is unfortunate, but this one seemed funnier than I remembered the first one.

Add to that the Liberty Bowl where the Razorbacks managed to win against East Carolina University (it was touch and go) in overtime, and I stitched that bottom piece. It really isn't much to show for all that, is it? There was probably a great deal of Christmas candy and leftovers disposed of at the same time. As I'm turning over my new non-junkfood-eating leaf this week, I expect to need some exciting crafting challenge.

No comments: