Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Radio Silence


Really, what is up with this blog? I think I learned the whole "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" lesson really well because...I got nothing.  My life has been consumed lately with a feeling of general puny-ness and reruns of "The Office". I don't know which to blame for my lack of creativity, but the lack of housework is really more alarming anyway. I expect authorities to come and take Darcy away soon (not really...it's mainly a collection of her own dog hair and an astonishing stack of Diet Coke cans more than anything dangerous). On the bright side, I am learning very valuable management skills from Michael Scott and life lessons from Dwight.

The image is not mine. I am jealous of this stack of good stuff. The image comes from http://www.modeknit.com/labels/kwc.html.

I'll see if I can't find a sneak peek or two for tomorrow. And then it's my birthday...surely that'll inspire something good. Right?

No comments: