Friday, March 05, 2010

I blame Facebook

I just got an email saying that I have a message on Facebook. I don't spend much time at Facebook. I have a profile, and it's fine. I just don't go there until I need to. This message on Facebook included a link. And the link was to...the planning site for my high school reunion. Holy. Cow. Because it's less than a year away (say that chipperly)! And people are building profiles and stuff there and it looks like most of my old friends are the group doing the planning. So I should totally sign up, right?

I think I have to determine right now whether I'm going or not. I have a whole lot I have to accomplish in less than a year if I'm going. In fact, just thinking about all that I'd have to do makes me very tired.

Just in case you were wondering about the top song of 1991 (because I needed a little extra oomph for the post because I don't really expect you to worry much about my angst over a high school reunion that's a year away), it was "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams. If you'd like a refresher on the Kevin Costner version of Robin Hood and hear the song, click here.

No comments: