Thursday, April 22, 2010

The magazine, the commercial right here

So we spent some time yesterday talking about Miss Rosie's Jellystone quilt that showed up in the commercial for the upcoming Fox show The Good Guys (and is also available in Miss Rosie's Spice of Life quilts from Leisure Arts). It's not in the trailer for the pilot but some handy YouTuber has posted the short commercial that I saw for the first time during American Idol. We also had some conversation around here about Colin Hanks. So this is a public service for my coworkers who watch much less television than I do and managed to lead productive lives.



And I thought the show looked too silly for me (and that's saying something) but then I read that it's from the creator of the best show on television (Burn Notice) and I saw this official trailer (it's the one-eyed Russian guy from Lost!)...and now I'm intrigued. It doesn't take much.


No comments: