Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's a stamp again?

I've mentioned writing a couple of times lately so I thought I'd show you the latest development: packaged contest entries (a bunch of them because if 1 is good, 11 must be better) and conference registration ready to go in the mail. And the postmark deadline's Friday...so that's pretty good, right? I could tell you all about why it's a waste of time and good postage to send it off because I have that recording memorized in my head, but I won't.

Now I just have to remember where they keep the post office.

Arkansas Writers Conference
June 4 and 5

UPDATE: And yes, I did manage to get up on the (stupid stinking) treadmill again last night. That's TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, people! But even at a little over 2 miles, I still haven't made it to the interstate from my house, so it's going to be a slow trip. And then I fell asleep during LOST so I'm not sure this is going to work for me when things get going next Tuesday night.

No comments: