Thursday, April 29, 2010

Darcy on Thursday

So sometimes you just have nothing to say or maybe you just have nothing to say that you think anyone will want to hear or sometimes you just haven't thought of what you want to say yet but you feel the pressure of the deadline looming so you think of something that you can put up quickly. It happens that way sometimes.

Every time I see a black dog, I think it's Darcy and I have to go home and check. I managed not to today because I was nearly, almost, postively certain that she was still asleep on the bed when I left.

And on an unrelated note, I passed a stray goat on the way home yesterday. That's never happened to me before. I'm not sure who was more surprised, me or the goat. I think I'll go home the back way again today to see if he's still standing there with a surprised look on his face.

And if you were wondering, I did walk another mile plus a smidge on the (stupid stinking) treadmill last night...THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW. One night is a fluke. Two nights is a coincidence. Three nights...I'd call that a bona fide streak.

And just in case you think you haven't gotten your money's worth today, a bonus Darcy shot:

1 comment:

DawnMarie said...

Really enjoy reading your blog. Beautiful dog.xx