Friday, September 17, 2010

Too natural

Have you ever tried to take a picture of your own ponytail? Using an iPhone? It's not easy, but after I saw how old I looked in the photo I snapped of my entire head, I decided to go with ponytail close up. I blame fluorescent lighting.

Why would you try that? You might be asking me the same question. #1. I need a blog post. #2. I forgot to take a picture of the HIP (hat in progress). #3. My hair is making me nuts. Nutser. More nuts.

I have now lived with it long enough to remember why I left my normal, unprocessed, straight out of my head hair color behind 20 years ago. This is it: a color that is somewhere between real colors of blonde and brown.

And this is how I wear my hair 94.23% of the time. I have scientifically studied the matter (not really). It needs to be shorter and color-ier.

Just as soon as I hit the lottery and find a warm, safe place, I'm going to leave behind natural again. I think it has to be done ASAP and for sure by Quilt Market. Now...I need to hit the lottery and find a warm, safe place with an opening in the next 3 or 4 weeks...

Stay tuned for more information...

No comments: