Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lunch of champions

Also of the fiscally responsible: a Diet Coke from home, not the vending machine. A turkey sandwich from home, not the Subway. And a bag of Cheetos. It's supposed to be Sun Chips from home but I ran out. Plus, I prefer Cheetos. I'll do many things for a bag of Cheetos. I'm not sure where the line is. I know there is one. I just don't know where it is.

And honestly, when you consider how I feel about eating real turkey from a real turkey, it's a miracle I've been eating turkey sandwiches for months on end now.  I think I crossed turkey off of my "possible things to eat" list last Christmas. I really wish I hadn't pulled the memory of yanking a frozen turkey neck out of the rear end of a somewhat defrosted turkey until after I had finished the sandwich.

I really am hungry.

And this post reminds me of those people who say they don't get Twitter because why would you want to Tweet "I just had Raisin Bran for breakfast." Those people haven't visited Twitter and don't get it. If you're me, you save those kinds of posts for blogs anyway.

Hat photo tomorrow.

No comments: