Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Quilts!

Since I don't usually stay for the last day of the show, I don't have much time to get to the quilts. I did spend some time writing in the orders (and so if someone took your order and messed it up royally, that would probably be me. Sorry.) and talking to would-be designers in the Leisure Arts booth. It was good. I sat on a stool and pointed. I should not try my hand at real sales. I  never really had any doubts about that.

The best thing about this trip to Quilt Market was that I had plenty of time to stroll through the quilts (and sit on every flat, elevated surface that might or might not resemble a bench and contemplate how well I could sleep if I were the type to sleep on benches) in the quiet, dark quilt display.

All of these jumped out at me. I have many, many, many more pictures. And I meant to post the names and makers, but I ran out of time this morning. I decided I should probably try to make it on in to work. You know, for the good of my coworkers and stuff.



I'll go back tonight and post the whos and whats.
Probably. Unless the nap catches up with me first.

No comments: