Friday, February 18, 2011
I Heart Friday...
1. In case you were wondering, I didn't do Day 2 of Couch25K because you're supposed to rest in between days. I didn't do that either. I walked on the treadmill at a sadly slow pace but still consider that a victory.
2. I'm having a donut (or several) for breakfast instead of oatmeal. That makes me happy. I don't like oatmeal.
3. My shirt is bright pink. Really, really bright. I haven't decided how I feel about that yet.
4. We have a three day weekend coming up. I'll need at least that long to do laundry.
5. Tomorrow I'm taking Darcy to the vet, then for a walk, then I'm going to try to get my oil changed and do Day 2 and find some books on New York because I'm thinking about taking a trip there this summer even though the amount of money that I don't have is staggering. That will likely be too much for me in one day. It's been nice knowing you.
Posted by Cheryl at 2/18/2011