Saturday, February 19, 2011

I think they must be right

So, you know all those things they say about the wonders of exercise? You know, it gives you more energy and I do think my brain might be working a little better. I woke up inspired for a cross stitch project. Of course, I wanted to start immediately...but I couldn't find a chart, much less all the other pieces. I think I'm still going to pursue it but it may have to wait until I get back to work. If anybody has a good suggestion for a quick marriage sampler or house warming gift, let me know...

Otherwise:
Darcy to the vet-CHECK. It was a hairy trip that started with the drive in (teeth chattering from the backseat), followed up by an accident in the vet's waiting room (illustrating my point), and more better living through pharmaceuticals.
Darcy to the park-CHECK. And when we made it home, she plopped down on the bed and took a Nice. Long. Nap. I was jealous.
Week 1 Day 2 of Couch25K-CHECK. Done before the vet and the walk. I feel pretty good about that.
Oil change-CHECK. Although I really wanted a nap like Darcy.
New York books-no check. There's still time.
Celebratory Sonic visit for a Diet Coke??-CHECK.
Also, a smidge of grocery shopping and a little writing.

And I'm still upright. It's a miracle is what it is.

No comments: