Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Another kind of game

In my circle of friends, I hold the key position of being all up in the pop culture-ishness. In other areas, I might struggle but it's fairly easy to know more about television, movies, Hollywood gossip, and technology. I have my priorities established. With that in mind, I expose them and you to my current iPhone obsession...Angry Birds.

The goal: Kill the evil pigs who have stolen the eggs. How? Angry birds aimed strategically in a slingshot.

The pigs laugh at you when you fail.

There are videos on YouTube to show you how to do this successfully. I guess no one really wants the pigs to be triumphant in the end.

And there are many, many fans who have taken their love to crafting extremes. Google "Angry Birds crafts" if you'd like to see more.

The felted birds and pig photo comes from iknitty.com

And then there's the playable Angry Birds cake because...well, why not?

And in case you were wondering, the Angry Birds app gets a whole lot more time than the Couch25K on the ol' iPhone at my house.

No comments: