Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dang. It.

This is a picture of what my bathroom used to look like. There is a dog sitting in it. There is a dog sitting in it because my mind is unhinged. I took the back way home yesterday and he was sitting on the double yellow line, right in the middle of the road.

I had every intention of taking him somewhere today. That was before I watched him scarf down three helpings of food, suffer through two baths and hours of de-ticking (which is not complete yet) sweetly and patiently, and had been cuddled within an inch of my life.

Crap.

I'm not ready for a new dog.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

But he photographs so well!!

JustCindy said...

Obviously, God thought differently. What are you going to name him?

PatSloan said...

of course you keep him, he loves you already

Regina said...

Oh Cheryl - it sounds like he was in your path for a reason...

Amy said...

I know, but he is so cute!